Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Lake Shasta Houseboat Trip 2009- The Pictures tell the story!


Celebrating great Grandpa's Birthday

Extreme Tubing

Got a Little Banged up


Only 1 1/2 year later after Colon Cancer- never thought to do anything again. Poster Child! Go Mary!!!


I made these for everyone on the Houseboat, and they loved them!


Perfect weather the whole week!

Having breakfast


My sister and her boyfriend having a blast!


My beautiful sister and me!


My brother made a huge bon fire on the hillside and we made Chubbies!


My little brother is amazing on the wakeboard


That one hurt, ouch!


Believe it or not, I wake board too! It's been 3 years and I just popped up, it was like riding a bike. It was so fun for me to show off in front of my brothers and husband who thought I wouldn't be able to get up, let alone get air! Loved it!



Heading back to the marina after a week long trip on the Houseboat!
Miss you Lake Shasta, till next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment