Sunday, February 8, 2009

Boutique Toddler car seat covers anyone?


I have been having so much fun sewing all the beautiful fabrics that are out there! I can't stop making new designs! Here is one of my favorite Toddler car seat covers that I made. It is reversible and is made for the Britax and any other similar shaped car seat. On this model I used Amy Butler fabric and on the reverse side I used the softest of soft pink dot minky fabric. During the winter the minky fabric keeps my chubby baby warm and I noticed that during the Summer it is too warm for that, so I just flipped it over and have a cool and refreshing cotton fabric. I call this one Enchanted! Unfortunately, since I only have a girl right know most of my prints are girly, but I'm trying, so just bear with me! Let me know what you think if you have a chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment