Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Bikini Onesie!


Since all my shopping is done for the holidays and all my orders are all shipped out, I actually have some free time to be a little creative. I need to come up with something different for an infant little girl and I didn't want to just give a typical baby blanket, not that there is any thing wrong with that, i just wanted to come up with something. So I've been experimenting with different fabrics and designs and this is what I came up with, A Bikini Onesie with Ruffles!


I showed my husband and he thought it was so cute and asked where I got it? (hahaha) I said, "babe, I made it!" He was really cute about it and he really liked it, it made me feel so wonderful, to see my husband act so cute.


So I decided I'd make a few more designs for fun and I'll post them on my Etsy Shop, clothing isn't my niche or passion, but these are so cute I have to share them with my customers!

Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

  1. This is tooooo cute!!!! I also love the blanket above!!!

    ReplyDelete